Commercial portrait shoot for Annette



Annette was setting up a website for her nutritional therapy and yoga business and needed some photographs for it - "I don't have any nice ones of myself!"



I went along to her home (a little village I had never heard of before, somewhere between Driffield and Pocklington) and took some relaxed portraits of her at her "desk" in her lovely kitchen/diner, and out in the garden, before some yoga poses in the lounge.





The results can be found at her new website - annettejames-yoga.co.uk but these are a few of my personal favourites.


For more information about arranging a professional photoshoot for your small or medium business, get in touch at www.dbrookphoto.co.uk

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Professional headshots

"Paper" First wedding anniversary - Boudoir photoshoot with Sarah

Photography for a Property for Sale in Kingswood Hull