Actor headshots session with Lauryn

Actor headshot at Hull studio
Lauryn came to me a few weeks ago wanting some headshots for her portfolio, as her agency had suggested she needed professional photographs doing. I had been recommended by of her friends who had been to me a while back for the same thing.  It's always nice to know that people are saying good things about me, so I must be doing something right.


She sent me some examples that her acting agency had given her, telling me they wanted some three-quarter length shots as well as the typical tight actor headshots, so from all that we deduced that there was a broad range of possibilities, so nothing too restrictive or prescriptive in the brief!  On the day of the shoot, she brought a few outfits to wear and we swapped through a few different backgrounds, so she ended up with a nicely varied set of images to pick from for her final edited set.



If you need some headshots doing, either as a performer or a business profile, or your entire team for your website, get in touch through my website and tell me what you need.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Professional headshots

Photography for a Property for Sale in Kingswood Hull

"Paper" First wedding anniversary - Boudoir photoshoot with Sarah