Helen and Andrew's wedding album


I enjoyed photographing this wedding so much!  Such a chilled-out lovely couple - lots of smiles and always up for a few more photos here and there throughout their special day, in July this year at Tickton Grange.  And now I can present them with their finished wedding album by Graphistudio, all the way from Italy!


The album is debossed with their names and wedding date



They chose a light blue leatherette for the cover (a first for me!) which went with their colour scheme.  With dozens of colours to choose from, even in the standard ranges, it is a hard decision to make! 


As well as adding the USB of all the digital images from the day, they got the canvas, which is included in my top wedding packages.





They chose one of my favourites (though I have many from that day) - a silhouette shot from later in the afternoon.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Professional headshots

"Paper" First wedding anniversary - Boudoir photoshoot with Sarah

Photography for a Property for Sale in Kingswood Hull