Tyrone's 40th Birthday party - Biltmore Bar & Grill, York

 A little bit of travelling to York from Hull for me, for another party with a group that I've been photographing for probably 10 years now!  There's always some party or celebration to be had and I'm pleased that I am the one that gets recommended when there's another coming up.


This was at the Biltmore Bar & Grill in York, a large bar but absolutely full of revellers, so I had to fight my way through most of the time, very much close-quarters event photography!



Always a fun night though, and this one had live music provided by Ellie Sax.








If you have a party coming up, get in touch with me through the contact page.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Professional headshots for businesses and actors

Business portraits for Jo at Aspen Morgan

Home boudoir photography in the Hull area