Collaboration model shoot with Jess

 I've worked with Jess on several occasions now or her business ventures but this photoshoot was more of a personal project, and something a little different for her as she is not often the model, but the product creator and designer.


She brought a couple of outfits, with a fitness theme and we just had some fun trying a few different ideas.


Towards the end of the shoot, I remembered that I had a can of Atmosphere aerosol which I had bought months ago and had been waiting for a chance to try it out and this seemed a perfect opportunity.  It is supposed to give a slight haze/fog to the scene. While I was very happy with the photos we got, the Atmosphere needs a bit more work as the effect was a bit lacklustre and barely visible!  I used backlighting, as recommended by the manufacturer, but I think I needed to spray more or use a different angle!

shot with Jess and Atmosphere aerosol haze
the shot using Atmosphere aerosol





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Professional headshots for businesses and actors

Business portraits for Jo at Aspen Morgan

Home boudoir photography in the Hull area